We are geared up and ready for a productive and amazing 2017! This April marks our 16th year of being in business. Each new year brings its own challenges and rewards. We are rewarded every day when we hear our … Continue reading
The RFP just came out. You have 30 days to win this IDIQ bid. The clock starts now! You have 2 options to execute this bid: Spreadsheets e4Clicks Project Estimator Spreadsheets: Open a spreadsheet, hope that you can copy and … Continue reading →
Another fantastic year to appreciate our great customers, team and partners. In 2016, we celebrated our 15th 4Clicks Birthday. We look forward to many more years of providing you with the best possible construction cost estimating and project management software for your … Continue reading →
On average, active GSA Schedule vendors won 3.5x more contract dollars than vendors without a GSA Schedule. Do you want to know more about how to grow your GSA Schedule Sales? Recently one of our partners presented to the SAME … Continue reading →
Fallout is approaching and we know you are busy! Contracts are being awarded and money is being spent. Facility owners and contractors are starting to walk jobs and prepare for this. Make sure you and your team are preparing now. … Continue reading →
4Clicks Customers: All of our Training Playlist videos have been refreshed – and a couple have been added. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCiY9-bygonf6o63Uxg86trx-fMQLZUTP Training 101 — Creating a Project Training 102 — Creating an Estimate Training 103 — Opening Your Pricing Guides Training 104 … Continue reading →
The job walk is very important. Get a solid scope of objectives, current drawings, or even a flooring sketch. When the job is interior finishes, such as flooring, walls, and ceilings, start with an empty takeoff list. Write down the … Continue reading →
Subject: 2016 RSMeans Guides Database Correction Update It has been brought to our attention that there were a couple of corrections in the RSMeans Guides. We sent out an update today via email that fixes the following line items: Items have % for … Continue reading →
There are a couple of ways to quickly check or report on the labor hours in your estimate. Look over these options and see which one meets your current need: Line Item Level (Individual): On the Line Items tab, highlight … Continue reading →
Department of Veterans Affairs MUST use Rule of Two for Orders Placed Under FSS/GSA Schedules In the case of Kingdomware Technologies, Inc. v. United States, the Supreme Court ruled on June 16, 2016 that the “Rule of Two” contracting procedures … Continue reading →
- Are computers and software micro-managing the construction process? July 13, 2012
- 4Clicks wins USACE FWD Contract for ‘Unit Price Book and Technical Specifications” development for Job Order Contracts: July 26, 2013
- Steps Toward Successful Construction Cost Estimating August 5, 2013
- Organizing a Construction Cost Estimate: August 12, 2013
- KPI’s for Construction Cost Estimators August 19, 2013
- Sweet 16 April 4, 2017
- Bidding a GSA IDIQ with e4Clicks February 9, 2017
- Happy New Year! January 3, 2017
- Strategies to Grow Your GSA Schedule Sales October 14, 2016
- Fallout is Approaching! September 13, 2016
- MarCom: Thank you Chad! We appreciate your feedback!...
- Chad: Muchos Gracias for your blog post. Awesome....
- mbrown: It's amazing customers like yourself that make al...