e4Clicks Offers eTakeoff Plan Viewer
Powerful, Integrated Tools at Your Fingertips.
The eTakeoff Plan Viewer tool offers enormous advantages to Architecture/Engineering Firms by helping to streamline their virtual planning, estimating, and bid proposal process in conjunction with the accuracy of RSMeans cost line items data.
eTakeoff Plan Viewer is used to trace electronic drawings and determine quantities and construction costs. This offers efficiency and accuracy in a seamless interface you’ll only find with the e4Clicks Project Estimator Software. Here are a just a few eTakeoff user benefits:
- Virtual quantity take-off eliminates paper plans
- Measure and color code counts, lengths, and quantities with ease
- Easily total measurements from multiple plan sheets
- Supports hundreds of file formats including PDF, DWG, and TIFF
- PDF driver allows e4Clicks Project Estimator users to automatically create PDF documents without Adobe Acrobat Professional™ software installation
eTakeoff Plan Viewer is made more powerful by its full integration with RSMeans. As you know, the foundation for accurate estimating is the cost database and its associated ability to easily access and reuse accurate, localized cost information – saving time and money.
e4Clicks Project Estimator is specifically designed to estimate at any design level, from line item, to assembly, up to square foot, and provide you with features not found in other software programs such as:
- RSMeans cost line items
- Integrated Localized Cost Index (CCI City Cost Index)
- Advance Line Item Search and Naming Capabilities
- Integrated Custom Price Guides
e4Clicks Project Estimating Software brings you the strength of North America’s leading supplier of accurate and up-to-date construction cost information, giving Architecture/Engineering Firms a competitive advantage when submitting project estimates. With e4Clicks, you can now submit highly accurate estimates that go beyond just pricing because you’ll have the ability to offer cost control estimating to your clients. For example, cost control estimating can include cost projections for construction, renovation, maintenance, and repair projects. Providing this level of service allows you to step into a longer-term partnership role with potential clients, and gives you a competitive advantage when compared with competitor bids.
Experience the eTakeoff and 4Clicks Difference
- View and organize drawings within multiple projects
- Easily make and print measurements and annotations on drawings
- Link line item quantities with electronic drawing takeoffs, one line item at a time or to multiple line items at once
- Organize measurements and make advanced calculations
- Compare different versions of a drawing to identify changes
- Electronically trace over electronic drawings with support for various types of drawing files (TIFF, PDF, CPC, CAL, PLN, IVS, DWG, and many others.)
- Improved communications with owners and contractors using detailed line item naming and descriptions complete with images