e4Clicks Goes Beyond Pricing
The foundation for accurate estimating is the cost database and its associated ability to easily access and reuse accurate, localized cost information – saving you time and money.
e4Clicks Project Estimator is specifically designed to estimate at any design level, from line item, to assembly, up to square foot, and provide you with features not found in other software programs such as:
- Industry leading cost data line items
- Integrated Localized Cost Index
- Advance Line Item Search and Naming Capabilities
- Integrated Custom Price Guides
e4Clicks Project Estimating Software brings you the strength of North America’s leading supplier of construction cost information, and enormous benefits to the information that you have at your fingertips. Get accurate and up-to-date cost information that helps you manage architects, engineers, and contractors on multiple projects. Our software allows you to estimate and control the costs of new building construction as well as renovation, maintenance, and repair projects with accuracy.
e4Clicks Project Estimator was specifically designed to manage and support any pricing guide, as well as track and maintain multiple contracts over multiple years with multiple coefficients. All pricing guide references, contract specifications, and project documents are collected and easily accessed.IDIQ Pricing Guides
Experience the e4Clicks Difference
- Go paperless with direct access to estimating pricing guides, references, drawings, etc.
- Utilize any and multiple pricing guides: RSMeans™, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), and custom guides.
- Databases include images and references.
- Line item descriptions include crew, output, material, labor, and equipment costs.
- Easily copy and paste estimates or estimate line items from project to project.
- Create multiple estimates in a project.
- Add unlimited detailed notes and engineering calculations at the line item level.
- Calendar and calculator functions are integrated on all date and quantity fields.
- In seconds, update estimates to reflect pricing guide changes.
- Quick modification tools let you change multiple projects, estimates, or estimate line items almost instantly, including quantity takeoffs, notes, pricing year, markups, etc.
- Track and identify all contractor changes from their original proposal to the negotiated and final accepted proposals.