The TIPS Program takes PRIDE in providing a purchasing coop where Awarded Vendors and Members both benefit. With a successful award, a vendor can expedite an order for a member because all purchasing requirements are completed during the bid solicitation process. A school district or other TIPS Member can benefit from the cost savings of time and expense in competitively bidding each purchase or project.
- Our purpose is to:
Provide school districts and other governmental entities opportunities for greater efficiency and economy in acquiring goods and services.
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art purchasing procedures to insure the most competitive contracts.
- Provide competitively priced solicitation and bulk purchasing for multiple government entities that yields economic benefits unobtainable by individual entities.
- Provide quick and efficient delivery of goods and services by contracting with “high performance” vendors.
- Equalize purchasing power for smaller entities that are not able to command the best contracts for themselves.
- Maintain credibility and confidence in business procedures by maintaining open competition for purchases and by complying with purchasing laws and ethical business practices.