Partnering with Education
- Free Software and deeply discounted RSMeans™ Student Cost Data for Educational Purposes, including quarterly City Cost Index updates (CCI)
- Digital Syllabus, Course Materials, and Presentations – Cost Estimating (Conceptual to Unit Line Item), RSMeans™ Cost Data Architecture
- Based upon North American Standards – Uniformat II, Masterformat2010
- Access to Latest Industry News
- Educators – Free Access to 4Clicks Training Classes*
*Professors/educators may attended scheduled open-enrollment 4Clicks regional training courses at no charge (space permitting, travel and lodging not included).
Sharing “best practices” and common taxonomy are important to increased accuracy, transparency, and productivity for cost estimating and construction project management. 4Clicks and RSMeans™ are pleased to support students and professors with premier cost estimating software and the North America’s standard for cost data.
PLEASE NOTE: e4Clicks PROFESSIONAL will be provided, along with RSMeans™ Facility Cost Data for $80.00. If you would like an alternative cost database (Master Composite, Assemblies, etc.), please include this information in your Curriculum Description above.
This is a request for academic/educational use only cost-estimating software.
Requestor hereby agrees to the following: This software is intended solely for
non-commercial, educational use only, within classroom/academic environments
designed to further our students’ education. We agree to the terms of the license
agreement attached hereto. We further agree not to make or distribute copies of
the software for sale or otherwise, to anyone not a part of this agreement.