CCI Quarterly Updates
4Clicks RSMeans users are able to download free RSMeans Quarterly City Cost Index updates. These updates are made available during the first two weeks of these months: February, May, August and November.
The RSMeans Quarterly City Cost Index updates are available for here for download. Simply click the following button:
Download update file
Note: This should be run by clients who have downloaded RSMeans
Instructions for Updating your RSMeans CCI
- Have everyone log-out of e4Clicks Project Estimator.
- Download the program update file with the download link above and save it to your desktop.
- Open the download file to your desktop and run RSMUpdate. Please be sure that the update is pointing to your e4Clicks folder. (This process updates the RSMeans City Cost Index files).
- Log into e4Clicks and verify that you have updated your quarterly City Cost Indexes. Choose Browse from the menu, then City Cost Indexes to view the City Cost Indexes please be sure to use the CCI to set to your correct quarter.
- Please let us know if you have any problems, if you don’t, please delete the update file from your desktop.
The document link below reviews the steps to update your default and project totaling components:Download PDF
As an RSMeans Strategic Partner we have direct access to RSMeans Engineers, Architects, and Cost Data Researchers. This gives you an opportunity to voice your needs, comment, or suggestions. Just click on the button, and we will forward your thoughts to RSMeans and provide you with feedback as soon as possible.Suggestion Box