It’s that time of the year, just released, your new RSMeans City Cost Index update.
There are two ways to complete this update. First is the manual way for folks that don’t have the permission to run the update or have time to wait for their IT team to complete this process. Simply download the actual CCI file using the following link.
Then save the file into the e4Clicks/guides folder. This will overwrite the existing CCI file with the new one.
The second way is to let the computer do all the work. Below is the download link for your new RSMeans City Cost Index update.
1. Get everyone out of e4Clicks Project Estimator.
2. Download the program update file with the download link above and save it to your desktop.
3. Open the download file to your desktop and run RSMUpdate. Please be sure that the update is pointing to your e4Clicks folder. (This process updates the RSMeans City Cost Index files.)
4. Log into e4Clicks and verify that you have updated your quarterly City Cost Indexes. Choose Browse from the menu, then City Cost Indexes to view the City Cost Indexes. Please be sure to use the CCI to set your correct quarter.
5. Please let us know if you have any problems. If you don’t, please delete the update file from your desktop.
The document link below reviews the steps to update your default and project totalling components.
We appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
4Clicks Support Team